Refunds will be issued via Digital Gift Card for Corinne store credit. We do not issue refunds to the original method of payment.
We must receive your return within 15 days of your order date to be eligible for a refund. International orders are allowed 30 days.
Returns must be, unworn, and unwashed, with all tags attached.
For returned items past the 1 return period, a 25% restocking fee will be subtracted from the store credit given. The 15 days start from the day the order was marked delivered by the carrier. Returns older than 30 days will be rejected.
Sale, markdown, and clearance items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Shipping charges are not refundable.
If you wish to exchange your item for another size, you must return your unwanted item back to us. After we receive, inspect and approve your item, we will issue a store credit via E-Gift card. You may then place an order for the desired size using your store credit. Due to limited quantities of inventory, we cannot guarantee the same style and size will be available, but you may use your credit toward anything in our store.
- Customized items
- All sale/clearance items
If a non-returnable item is received, store credit will not be issued and the item will be donated or disposed of.
- All defective merchandise must be reported within 5 days of receiving. Merchandise that has been washed, worn, or had tags removed cannot be accepted for store credit.
- We are always happy to replace items that aren't marked as delivered but once the package has been scanned as delivered we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Recommendations to help track down your package:
- Confirm that the shipping address you entered is correct.
- Visit your local USPS office with tracking handy to see where the mail man dropped off your package.
- Check with neighbors to see if your package got dropped off next door.
- Sometimes USPS updates tracking information as "delivered" a few hours or even days earlier than the actual delivery. Please wait at least 48 hours to see if the package turns up.